Educate and Empower people with IDD (with and without dementia) and their supports (paid and unpaid caregivers, and stakeholders) about brain health.
- HealthMatters Program Virtual Coach: Program Application
- Healthy Brain Webinar Series – YouTube Playlist
- 2020-23 Healthy Brain Webinar Series for People with IDD
- ‘My Thinker is Working’
- NTG ID and Dementia Information Package
- NTG Dementia Workshops
Embed evaluation into training and caregiving support programs to determine program accessibility, affordability, effectiveness, and impact.
Mobilize Partnerships to implement the Road Map and increase number of people reached.
- ENGAGE-IL GWEP CEU Modules
- Dementia Guide Expert App – ENGAGE-IL
- Development and adoption of state-level multi-component policies that address cognitive health, healthy brain initiative, and the impact of ADRD among PwIDD and their caregivers within community-based organizations and communities
- Implementation of screenings among older people with IDD who are at-risk of or affected by dementia
- Establishment of services and policies that promote supportive communities and workplaces for people with IDD who have dementia
Dissemination of social care practice guidelines by community organizations and professionals