HealthMatters™ Program meets the Administration for Community Living’s criteria for evidence-based programs under Title III-D Highest Tier Evidence-Based Health Promotion/Disease Prevention Programs for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and their supports. With over 2 decades of research-to-practice, HealthMatters™ Program engages people with IDD and their supports to have access to research, education and training, service learning, and evaluation tools to improve healthcare and health outcomes where they live, work, learn, and play.
Register 2020-23 Healthy Brain Webinar Series for People with IDD
Watch past webinars on HealthMatters YouTube Playlist
Join Virtual Coach: HealthMatters Program – Application will Re-OPEN in the Fall of 2023!
We offer evidence-based and evidence-informed programs for people with IDD and their supports:
- HealthMatters™ Program
- HealthMessages Peer-to-Peer Program for People with IDD
- National Healthy Brain Initiative for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Partnering to Transform Health Outcomes with Persons with Intellectual Disabilities and Developmental Disabilities (PATH-PWIDD)
- HealthAdvocacy™ Program: It’s Our Health
- HealthAlert: Signs&Symptoms™ Program
- HealthMatters 4Kids – Today Counts Diabetes Prevention
- OptimalRx: When Less is More