Thinking about expanding your evidence-based program offerings? This webinar will provide an overview of the four programs that were recently approved for the Older Americans Act Title III-D evidence-based program pre-approved list.
Source: Newly Approved Evidence-Based Programs to Help Expand Your Programming and Reach | NCOA
Join us to learn about how these programs could help you to reach new participants and address diverse health needs.
- Respecting Choices
- ¡Sí, Yo Puedo Controlar Mí Diabetes! (¡Sí, Yo Puedo!)
- HealthMatters Program
- Tai Chi Prime
- Ellen C. Schneider, MBA, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Kathleen Ziemba, Respecting Choices
- Ninfa C. Purcell, Texas A&M University
- Beth Marks, University of Illinois—Chicago
- Shannon Myers, Wisconsin Institute for Healthy Aging