Source: Project of the ADA National Network/
Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year, celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Anniversary (July 26) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Themes for June 2017
Olmstead Decision – 18th Anniversary (6/22)
- ADA and Olmstead Resources
- Olmstead Rights – I am Olmstead
- Olmstead: Community Integration for Everyone
- Olmstead, and Emily, Turn 18 Today
Countdown to ADA Anniversary
- PLEDGE ON! to the ADA
- Ideas and Suggestions for ADA Anniversary
- Media Kit for ADA Anniversary
- Add your ADA Anniversary Events to ADA National Network
Explore & Learn the ADA
- ADA Basics webcourse (www.adabasics.org)
- What is the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)? from the ADA National Network
Sharing ADA Stories
- StoryCorps & Disability Visibility Project
- StoryCorps MobileBooth Tour
- ADA Legacy Project – Preserve. Celebrate. Educate.
Recreation, Play & Travel
- Hospitality & Disability (www.adahospitality.org)
- Hospitality – ADA Fact Sheets & Publications from the ADA National Network
- Voting and Disability Resource List [PDF] from the Southeast ADA Center
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive “one-stop” resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.
1 thought on “Celebrate the ADA: Toolkit for 2017 Themes”
I am sorting out relevant information about gate io recently, and I saw your article, and your creative ideas are of great help to me. However, I have doubts about some creative issues, can you answer them for me? I will continue to pay attention to your reply. Thanks.