Practical Solutions to Improve HealthHealthMatters™ CAP aims to engage community partners through training and education, research, and service learning to:
- Identify organizational needs and capacity for health promotion.
- Generate relevant questions and actively participate in developing and implementing research and service learning initiatives.
- Apply research and service learning results for use in practical activities.
- Connect with local community in cooperative experiences to promote health of people with DD.
- Disseminate evidence-based health promotion products and trainings.
Please click to see our Brochure.